Positive thinking quotes may be just what you need to inspire you to think more positively. We live in some very difficult times.
When you watch the news or read your social media, it seems like people are more angry, depressed, and stressed than they’ve ever been.
It’s easy to feel negative about life right now, but I hope these positive thinking quotes will encourage you to see the bright side in it all.
47 Positive Thinking Quotes
1. “The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.” –Winston Churchill
2. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” – Unknown
3. “Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny.” – Mahatma Gandhi
4. “Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.” – Unknown
5. “Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Choose to stay positive and be the strong person that God created you to be!” – Unknown
6. “In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision.” – Dalai Lama
7. “Think positive, be positive and positive things will happen.” – Unknown
8. “Stay positive and strong, even when it feels like everything in your life is falling apart. Your efforts will soon be rewarded.” –relationadvisors
9. “Discipline your mind to think positively. Discipline your mind to see the good in every situation and look on the best side of every intent” – brainhackquotes
Positive thinking quotes for today
10. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.” – Matt Cameron
11. “Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.” – Joyce Brothers
12. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.” – Pat Riley
13. “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will.” – Zig Ziglar
14. “One small positive thought can change your whole day.” – Zig Ziglar
15. “A positive attitude gives you power over your circumstances instead of your circumstances having power over you.” – Unknown.
16. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
17. “Plant seeds of expectation in your mind; cultivate thoughts that anticipate achievement. Believe in yourself as being capable of overcoming all obstacles and weaknesses.” – Norman Vincent Peale
18. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay
Positive thinking quotes for work
19. “I’ve learned that positive thinking and encouragement are essential for leadership and progress.” – Richard M. Devos
20. “Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.” – Shiv Khera
21. “Positive thinking is a valuable tool that can help you overcome obstacles, deal with pain, and reach new goals.” – Amy Morin
22. “I really believe in the power of positive thinking and the collective power of people’s thoughts spawning something into becoming reality.” – Finn Balor
23. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results” – Wade Boggs
24. “All I can control is myself and just keep having a positive attitude.” – Rose Namajunas
Positive quotes about life
25. “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.” – Marcus Aurelius
26. “A negative mind will never give you a positive life” – Unknown
27. “Those who are free of resentful thoughts surely find peace.” – Buddha
28. “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far” – Swami Vivekananda
29. “When the negative thoughts come – and they will; they come to all of us – it’s not enough to just not dwell on it… You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought.” – Joel Osteen
30. “You can’t control the world, but when you control your thoughts, you bring order.” – Bernie Siegel
31. “Be a force of love as often as you can and turn away negative thoughts whenever you feel them surface.” – Wayne Dyer
32. “It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts” – Robert H. Schuller
33. “If things aren’t going so well, I try to stay positive and not give in to negative thoughts.” – Rosanna Arquette
Funny positive thinking quotes
34. “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people t make it worth the effort.” – Herm Albright
35. “Always be positive. Trips down the stairs Whew, I got down those stairs fast.” – Unknown
Positive thinking quotes for 2020
36. “We can change our future by merely changing our attitude to the positive. Simple yet powerful!” – Zeenat Merchant Syal
37. “Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative, more happiness” – Unknown
38. “Positive people have negative thoughts, they just don’t let those thoughts grow and destroy them.” – Unknown
39. “I shall stay calm in moments of stress and anxiety, so as to allow positive thoughts and actions to manifest from me.” – Leon Brown
40. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
Power of positive thinking quotes
41. “Your world is the thoughts you have about your experiences”
42. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble yet reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.”
43. “When you expect the best, you release a magnetic force in your mind which by a law of attraction tends to bring the best to you.”
44. “Yet, to a large extent, by our thoughts and attitudes, we distill out of the ingredients of life either happiness or unhappiness for ourselves. Anyone who desires it, who wills it and who learns and applies the right formula may become a happy person.”
45. “The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. Try this for a week, and you will be surprised.”
46. “Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding.”
47. “You can think your way to failure and unhappiness, but you can also think your way to success and happiness.”
What is positive thinking?
While there’s no exact definition of positive thinking, in general, positive thinking involves thinking thoughts with joy, gratitude, and optimism. People focus on believing the best things can happen to them, and that their life overall is good.
What are some positive sayings?
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
How do you create a positive mindset?
You create a positive mindset by establishing a pattern of thought throughout your day. In moments when you’re ready to feel negative, take a breath, and then try to think something positive about the situation.
You can also practice finding humor in situations that are bad. One thing I’ve started to get in the habit of doing is having motivational quotes to look at to start my day.
It gets my mindset in a positive frame of mind to start the day. At the end of your day, reflect on what you’re grateful for. It’s proven that gratitude makes us happier.
Who said think positive be positive?
It’s unknown who came up with this phrase, but it’s worth using it as a mantra throughout your day. It’s my hope that these positive thinking quotes have inspired you to think more positively.
Practice finding the positive in everything throughout your day. Believe that the best things you desire can happen. See how it changes your life.